Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Footprints

I think it's high time that I post up my 1st post on this blog. I'm Caryn, from MC012. The purpose of this blog is to show the progress of my assignments, in computer graphics class. Maybe right now, You're filled wit curiosity and probably wondering why I named this blog "The Footprints of My Computer Graphics". Why footprints? Why not hand prints? Why?

Well.... I have always LOVED the story, 'The Footprints in the Sand'. It represents my life. You can Google up the story if you want to know what the story is about = ). I believe in life, we make footprints. We are on a journey. A journey of life. So we leave behind footprints as we walk. Imagine walking on a beach, where the footprints of a person is visible as he walks along the sandy beach.

So... hehehehe.. In computer graphics class, it's going to be a journey. A journey of discovering Illustrator etc. A journey of discovering new things. So yea, thus the name...
"The Footprints of My Computer Graphics".

I'm not going say much about myself. Just that, I'm a MMU student. I'm a FCM student. I hail from KL but was raised in Ipoh. So I guess I'm more Ipoh than KL. = P Being here for almost a month, my whole perspective of creativity, art and so on, is slowly changing, As I learn new things week after week. Which is really fun, exciting and a really good experience.

So, this is my introduction. This is my journey. These are my footprints. The footprints of my computer graphics. = )

3 comments:

Koo AC said...

Hi, Caryn, very nice description about your blog, about the footprint. I hope you will make more meaningful footprint by posting more info about your first logo, any sketches, any plan using illustrator for the logo, Monday class, pls present your idea. Post something up here, also your photo. Thanks.

Eunice said...

wow...!!! i love this post!!!hehe..
all the best as you walk through this journey of yours...you are never alone =)

-aPhRoDitE- said...

yes yes. you have us supporting you from the back. hehe. omg, caryn. job well done! i mean i just read up all your posts.. should comment from there. haha